An archive of all meeting minutes and recordings can be found on the college network drive at U:\Assessment of Student Learning\Minutes
|Assessment Committee Meetings||Sub-Committee Meetings|
Goal: Develop and implement cohesive institution-level assessment practices.
- Discuss shared faculty values for student learning across the institution
- Identify top 3 ISLO priorities as the focus of institution-wide assessment efforts
- Select provisional rubrics for assessing ISLOs
- Coordinate distribution of ISLO assessments across divisions, departments, and programs (see Planned/Completed ISLO Assessments)
- Faculty complete at least one ISLO assessment in one class during Fall 2016 and submit scores via eLumen
Goal: Develop and implement sustainable program-level assessment practices that are aligned with institution-wide values.
Each department followed the Program-Level Assessment Checklist to complete the following tasks:
- Finalize and submit Course-Level Assessment Plan Form for 2017 cycle
- Establish list of core Program-Level Student Learning Outcomes (PSLOs) for each prefix and enter into eLumen
- Determine alignment of PSLOs with ISLOs and record mapping in eLumen
- Develop Program-Level Rubrics for each core PSLO and build PSLO rubrics in eLumen
- Distribute program-level rubrics (or institution-level, if PSLO rubrics are not yet finalized) to Spring 2017 courses
- Faculty complete at least one assessment in one class during Spring 2017 and submit scores via eLumen