- Go to pueblocc.elumenapp.com (no “www” or “http”), OR
- Click the “eLumen Login” icon in the Quick Links menu at the right
All guides now updated to include the new “Add Activity” feature, replacing RFIs!
- For Faculty
- For Department Chairs
Training Opportunities & Options
Even if you aren’t certain you can make it, be sure to RSVP for the workshop(s) you are interested in and considering attending, whether in-person or via WebEx!
- In-Person: Look for eLumen Basic Training/Refreshers in our full workshop schedule – planned for all campuses and multiple formats!
- WebEx: Tune in for any of the scheduled workshops marked with an asterisk (*) from your office or home through the Assessment Coordinator’s WebEx Office/Meeting Space!
- Online: Complete eLumen Basic Training entirely online through quick, self-paced learning modules on the Assessment of Student Learning Resources D2L course.
- One-on-One: Visit the Assessment Coordinator’s weekly office hours (Monday/Wednesday 1:00-3:00, AB 250W or WebEx) OR contact eLumenSupport@pueblocc.edu to arrange for an alternate meeting time!