Learn more about CoRAC on the CCCS website!
|9:00 – 9:15||Welcome Address|
|9:15 – 10:00||Keynote Speech|
|10:30 – 11:30||Break-out Workshops 1|
|11:30 – 12:30||Lunch|
|12:30 – 1:30||Break-out Workshops 2|
|1:45 – 2:45||Break-out Workshops 3|
|3:00 – 3:45||Can we talk about X? – Round Table Discussions|
During the break-out sessions, 2-3 different workshops will be offered concurrently, with presentations on topics such as:
- What Do I Do? – Buffet of Options for Classroom Embedded Assessment
- What Comes Next? – Understanding & Using the Data
- How Does It All Connect? – Alignment/Impact on Individual vs. Program vs. Institution
- How Do We Get Buy-in? – Promotion, Collaboration, & Professional Development
- What Does That Mean? – Terminology Crash Course
- What About Outside the Classroom? – Student Services Assessment
Call for Presenters
Would you like to share your assessment work and expertise with colleagues from across the state? Do any of the proposed session topics listed above resonate with you and your experiences? Please consider serving as a presenter/workshop facilitator!
Interested presenters should contact Renee.Gust@pueblocc.edu by Friday, March 15!
900 West Orman Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004