Fall 2018 Workshop Schedule
PCC SOUTHWEST: Several workshop opportunities are coming your way! Be sure to save the date!
eLumen Basic Training/D2L Integration Workshop
Still need Basic Training on how to access and use our assessment platform?
Has it been a while since you’ve used eLumen and you just need a refresher?
Want some help setting up assessments for your classes this semester?
PLUS: Get a preview of how to integrate eLumen with D2L to enter scores directly through your course shells!
Wednesday, October 10th, 8:30-1:00 and 1:00-2:30 (Mancos Room 110)
Rubric Norming and Calibration
Practice using PCC’s institution-wide rubrics for assessing student learning
Discuss best practices for designing your own assessment rubrics
Develop a shared understanding of how to score consistently using PCC’s rubric scale
Wednesday, October 10th, 10:15-12:00 and 2:45-4:30 (Mancos Room 110)
Spring 2018 Workshop Schedule
- Rubric Development: Wednesday 4/25, 12:00-1:00 (TODAY!)
- eLumen Basic Training & Refresher: Wednesday 5/2, 11:00-12:00*
- eLumen Basic Training & Refresher: Wednesday 5/9, 5:30-6:30*
- Open Scoring Session: Monday 5/14, 11:00-3:00*
All workshops will be held in GC 234C. Those marked with an asterisk will also be available via WebEx. If you are interested but unable to attend one or more of these sessions, feel free to contact me to arrange an alternate option.
NOTE: If you have not yet completed eLumen Basic Training, please plan to attend one of the Refresher Workshops OR you can complete the fully online, self-paced learning modules on D2L!
Ongoing Events & Opportunities
- ASL Coordinator Open Office Hours: Tuesdays/Thursdays, 1:00-3:00 (AB 250-I & WebEx)
- Open Discussions of Student Learning Outcomes and Rubrics: monthly meetings, spring 2018 schedule TBD