Want to schedule training for yourself, your department, or another group? Submit the form below to request a workshop!
Fall 2018 Workshop Schedule
Spring 2018 Workshop Schedule
- Rubric Development: Wednesday 4/25, 12:00-1:00 (TODAY!)
- eLumen Basic Training & Refresher: Wednesday 5/2, 11:00-12:00*
- eLumen Basic Training & Refresher: Wednesday 5/9, 5:30-6:30*
- Open Scoring Session: Monday 5/14, 11:00-3:00*
All workshops will be held in GC 234C. Those marked with an asterisk will also be available via WebEx. If you are interested but unable to attend one or more of these sessions, feel free to contact me to arrange an alternate option.
NOTE: If you have not yet completed eLumen Basic Training, please plan to attend one of the Refresher Workshops OR you can complete the fully online, self-paced learning modules on D2L!
Ongoing Events & Opportunities
- ASL Coordinator Open Office Hours: Tuesdays/Thursdays, 1:00-3:00 (AB 250-I & WebEx)
- Open Discussions of Student Learning Outcomes and Rubrics: monthly meetings, spring 2018 schedule TBD
See an archive of past activities and events here.